A few friends and I got to kick it OLD SCHOOL STYLE with a some old friends of ours.. Jordan, Johnathan, Donnie (my fav), Danny & Joey!!! hahaha.. You got that right!! We got to ROCK the New Kids On The Block Concert Saturday night!! I SURPRISINGLY knew almost EVERY SONG!! haha.. (All besides the NEW stuff).. They were AWESOME!! Flashback Central!! It was a last minute-type "I have a few extra tickets" thing.. Overall, it was a GREAT concert! I'm glad I got to go!! Thanks Melissa!! :)
Jordan...

Jonathan...

Joey...

Donnie...

Donnie AGAIN...

And Again.. haha.. I didn't realize I took so many pics of Donnie!! He was my favorite! lol.. He was the "BAD BOY" of the group! hahaha..

Danny...
"I'll be loving you.. FOREVER.. Just as long as you want me to be-E..."
.jpg)
"O-O-O O O-O-O O O- O O O-O-O.. THE RIGHT STUFF"
.jpg)
Melissa & Megan... Cute sisters!! Thanks girls!

Ashley, Loni, Celeste & Candice rockin it OLD SKOOL STYLE!! YEAH!!

Us again...
10 comments:
What a fun night! You are so good to get these pics up and posted. Your pictures turned out great!
Can't wait... twilight Thursday!
Oh man that makes me think of when I was ten years old!! How fun!!!
K... SHUT UP! How fun is that?? I would know every song too (except the new ones obviously) You are SOOOO pretty!
im so jealous!
FUN!! I know alot of people who went to that concert. Glad you enjoyed =)
That is so awesome! That just brings back so many memories of about 5th or 6th grade!
LOL - you're too funny! I was never into them, I knew their songs - of course, but not so much into them! Everyone I know went to that concert! HOw is nxt week looking for a Artic? O is barfn' and runny this week - but maybe 6 wks later we can see each other again!
Oh I am soooo jealous!!! I was so in love with them back in the day that I would wear those huge A buttons on my jacket!(how nerdy is that?!) ANyways, it looked like you had a blast!
Jonathan was my favorite. Seems like every boy bander I like turns gay. Does that say something about me? :-)
I had EVERYTHING New Kids back then. We were all suposed to go for my birthday and it never happened. I'm so sad. Seeing you there with out me makes me want to kick you to be honest. Tear. At least you went. Sniff, sniff.
Post a Comment