Thursday, January 8, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPP NEW YEAR!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I feel like I am SO BEHIND on posting.. Which I am, BUT, better late than never, right?? So, this post will be of our Christmas!! Christmas was SO MUCH FUN this year with Cy! He's starting to get the presents thing.. haha.. Although, he can't stop playing with one present long enough to open another one, so opening presents took a long time with Cy this year! lol.. It was a LOT of fun watching him get SO excited with all the gifts he got!! Santa brought Cy a BIG basketball hoop this year and he LOVES IT!! HE plays with it EVERYDAY!! We have to literally HIDE the basketball hoop at night and naptime so that he goes to sleep!! He won't lay down to go to sleep, even if he can SEE IT!! haha.. That's how much he LOVES his gift from Santa! Cy was SPOILED by both sides of the family, so it's a good thing Collin and I only got him a few small things.. We feel so blessed to have such amazing family that LOVES Cy as we do!! We really are SO LUCKY!! I am SO grateful for the rememberance of our Saviors birth this time of the year! I hope I can figure out ways to instill the importantness of the Saviors birth and to remember it at Christmastime to my kids... Get ready for picture overload!! I feel bad because at Collin's family's house all we did was videos.. I don't have any pics from there.. So, here it comes.. the Tuaileva family Christmas morning..

Lindsay (she says she is his 1st mom, with me being the 2nd??) and Cy
Papa and Cy drumming and Singing.. One of Cy's favorite things is to play the DRUMS!!

Cy and his drums.. Cy is funny, before he got an actual drumset, he would drum on tin things with wooden spoons!! haha... I'm glad nana and papa got him a REAL drumset!!
Mya Loni is BEAUTIFUL!! Her eyes are SO GREEN that it gave them red eye.. she is just SO PRECIOUS!! We love her SO MUCH!!
THE BOYS!! Shane, Austin, Jon, Jojo, Jaymz, Collin and Dad doing bunny ears on James.. hahaha!! HE thinks he is so funny!! (missing Cy)..
THE TUAILEVA BOYS!! I LOVE my brothers!! They are all SO AMAZING!! Jon, Jojo, Jaymz.
Loni and Lachelle (love ya sis!!)
Ashlee (my neice that is 13 and looks like she is 16) and Laurel.
Jace and Baby Jojo
Funny story.. we did Christmas EVE at Jon & Tasha's this year.. Tasha started the bath to give Mya a bath and this is what she comes back into the bathroom to... Cy wanted to take a bath too!! haha... In his Spiderman pajamas, slippers and ALL!!
Lachelle, Ashlee, Austin, Leesa, Amanda and Tasha
My beautiful mother and BEAUTIFUL GRAMMA!!
Alexis and Jace
OUR COOK!! Christmas morning tradition at my parents is that we go there for BREAKFAST - and it's a FEAST!! The best part about it, is that the BOYS cook!! haha.. So, we got Jojo here on the French Toast, we also had eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, juice, etc.. It was BOMB!!
JONNY BOY with his muggin look!! haha...
The 2 Jojo's!!
We were lucky to have our PRINCESS Andelyn visiting for Christmas!! We love her SO MUCH and we were SO HAPPY to have her for a few weeks!! Jaymz was especially happy!! HE is SO SWEET with her!!
Dad and Collin.. The 2 homies!! haha..
Leesa's kids.. Alexis, Amanda, Ashlee and Austin
Cy LOVES Mya!! He is SO SWEET with her.. I HAD to post this pic and a VIDEO to follow...
Cy loves to hold Mya.. you can just see it on his face!! haha.. I LOVE THIS VIDEO!! So precious!

12 comments:

Heidi said...

FUN! You are so far ahead of me. I have not blogged one minute of our Christmas.. aaahh! I love Cy, sweetest boy. He reminds me so much of Belle.. must be the age, or the chubby cheeks!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Ha ha I love the pictures and video. Cy is so cute Mya love him just as much as he loves her. Good pictures. It was a good Christmas this year. Mya love her boots you got her:)

Lachelle said...

SIIIIIS!! I love the post! Man, why is our family so the bomb?!! I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!

jenni kaufusi said...

looks like you guys had a great christmas. I love the picture of cy fully clothed in the bath tub.

weasel said...

That video is so cute, the look of on his face...like...look at me, I'm such a good helper...it's so cute! O trys to hold every baby she comes in contact w and calls kids about four and younger "baby". I love your post...your family is so sweet and loving together!

Ashley said...

Love getting caught with you and your family. Wow, compared to Mya, Cy isn't a baby anymore!

Jobi Niu said...

What a good looking family you have! LOVE the Tuaileva clan! How hilarious is that, that Cy jumped in the tub JAmmies, slippers n all.. ha ha ha I love it!

Kayla R. said...

HA HA HA Ha Hilarious:) What cute pics Lon* Lily got a drum set too!!!

andy said...

Such cute pic's. Looks like you guys had a ton of Fun. I love big family holidays!!! That is seriously so cute that he loves his basket ball hoop so much,you go "Basket ball Cy"!!!He CRACKS me up!

Traci said...

What a fun Christmas with all your family! I just love how close you and your family is- that is sooo great! Cy is getting to be a Big Boy!! Love those Elmo slippers!
We love and miss you guys too!!!

linds jo said...

looks like you guys had a blast! your fam pics were so darling by the way...

{lindy baker cakes} said...

So cute! Looks like your Christmas was great!!! I love al your pictures. Your traditions seem like a lot of fun!!!