Monday, January 19, 2009

2 days and counting.....


Just LOOKING at this picture gives me the chills!! I can't believe Season 5 is FINALLY HERE!! I'm not really one of those people that gets into a ton of different shows, but once I started watching "Lost" I was HOOKED!! It didn't really seem like the type of show I would LIKE, but it IS!! I thought it would be all "Sci-Fi" and stuff.. I don't see it that way. I'm telling you, if you haven't watched it yet, it's never too late to DVR Season 5, Netflix all 4 seasons and catch up!! Collin and I, and a bunch of my family members and co-workers are hooked for sure! It's just SO CRAZY.. Each episode will leave you looking at each other and saying "WHAT??" They really leave you SPEECHLESS! haha... It's fun to sit around after each episode and go through everyone's theories. I sound like a total FREAK right now, but that's what this show does to you!! The season premiere of Lost Season 5 is on Wed, and I heard it's a 3-hour Premiere!! WooHoo!! Are you LOST too??

8 comments:

Nesa said...

I am a lost finatic as well. I need to watch all of season 4 (missed a couple episodes and refused to watch the rest until i caught up) before I can get into season 5, but my hubby has watched it all. we are excited for the new season! yay!!!!

Kayla R. said...

WWWOOOOOO HOOOOO....cant wait to get LOST in it!

Traci said...

We can't wait either, only bummer is Brandon has Young Men's every Wednesday nights! Guess I will have to give him the skivvy!

The Bucks said...

I have never watched Lost but sooo many people are into it and its making me think I need to get into it too!! I feel like Im missing out on something great!! LOL Thank you so much for your sweet comment. We have felt the prayers of sooo many people and I just wanted to thank you!! Hope all is good that way!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Look what we did to you! It's so good, I'm glad it's back.. not that it matters cause you're too cool to come watch it at my house. ;)

Hayward Family said...

OK, so.. The 1st episode was a TINY BIT disappointing! The ending of Season 4 was HUGE and I didn't feel like Season 5 has kept that feel so far.. Too much confusion! haha.. Yes Heidi, thanks for makin us get LOST in it! We LOVE IT!! haha..

Seini Photography said...

Hey Loni, I came across your blog on Lavi's page and although I'm alot older than you...I totally remember you when you were younger. Anyways, I have a coupon group and some of our members are from utah and county and they have talked about how you rock as their aerobics instructor....I was wondering if you have any time in August to do a class for a bunch of women who are trying hard to take care of themselves. Our themem is "Lookin FINE in 2009" and about 50 of us are competing in a biggest loser competition. We meet every quarter and August will be our 3rd weigh in for the year. Please let me know if you do such a thing? Also, I saw your family pictures and loved them. I just barely got into photography and was wondering where you guys took ur photos...that aqua background is magic to the eyes. I know this has nothing to do with LOST, and so random. Take Care!
Seini

linds jo said...

im so glad you are fans too!!!! we never miss an episode, even if we have no idea whats going on:)