Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LACHELLE!!

This post is a tribute to Lachelle, since I failed to post on her birthday.. or the week after.. or the week after.. you get the point! Lachelle is our Valentine baby! She fits the day PERFECTLY because she is so loving and sweet!! Lachelle is always willing to help out with babysitting any of the nieces and nephews when she is available!! All the kids LOVE Aunty Chelle!! Lachelle and I can sit around and LAUGH about ANYTHING!! haha.. She really is just SO SWEET and I feel so blessed to have her in our family!! Love you sis!! Hope you had a FABULOUS birthday!!


Cy & Aunty Chelle..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Aunty Chelle and Mya


The cutest jacket anyone could have given her for her birthday!! hehe...

Aunty Chelle and Ashlee..


17 comments:

Lachelle said...

HAHA!! CUUUUTE!! Thanks Sis!! You're the best!! Best birthday EVER with our family! :) I love you!! Thanks! YES! CUTEST JACKET EVER!! HAHA

{lindy baker cakes} said...

She's so beautiful!

Jobi Niu said...

THat is a cute freaking jacket! Who ever gave her that must have REALLY good taste! I totally LOVE Lachelle.. SHe's STUNNING! Seriously gorgeous! I hope I have daughters one day that look like you and your sisters.. AMAZING!

Kim said...

Seriously, are there any ugly genes in your family? How about fat genes? Nerd genes? Give me a break. You people make me want to puke!
Such a pretty girl.

Jeanine said...

That is so fun to have so many aunties around for Cy to know! Lachelle is a beautiful girl!

Kayla R. said...

She is beautiful! runs through the family;) Happy Birthday sweetie*

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Loni thanks for your comments. You are such a sweetie every prego girl should have a friend like you ha ha. Although you totally lied about looking 20 weeks when you were 12. Did you forget we were prego together,I remember very well how small you were.
Oh MY GOSH!! That video of Cy singing "I love to see the temple" is so adorable. I am seriously so impressed!!Not even the 4 yr old in my primary sing it that well.

Inouyes said...

Happy Belated Bday! I totally agree with you Loni she was born on the right day everytime you are around that girl thats all you feel is Love and Happiness!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

It was a fun birthday party!!! thanks for putting it together. Happy birthdat Lachi!!

Kiki Fangupo said...

Okay Loni, I was blog surfing and landed on yours. I have this weird celeb look-a-like habit thingy lol... anyway is this your little sister? Has anyone ever told her that she looks like Eva Mendez?!! She's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

There goes Kiki again doing the whole "has anyone ever told you that you look like.....?!" ha ha ha. Littl sister is freakin gorgeous! Dang, beauty definately runs in your family! Anyway Loni, what's your email addy so I can send you my physical address? Love ya!

Kassie said...

She is such a doll, just like all of you girls!!

Please send our love to your Dad and Mom!!!!!

linds jo said...

i cant believe how much you guys look alike! so darling!

Nicole said...

You guys are all so beautiful! Wow.


I saw your comment on my blog. We are in Lehi, just south of Thanksgiving Point in that new development. Here is the link to our KSL ad for more info http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=475&ad=5794060&cat=&lpid=&type=2&city=Lehi&zipcode=84043&sale=1&start=190000&end=200000&state=UT&sort=&keyword=

Nesa said...

how cute...my youngest brother ammon is our valentines baby and i still haven't posted about that! Happy Birthday Lachelle!

weasel said...

K - my long lost friend...let's hook up next week. I am in Idaho this weekend and would love to see you guys again! O said randomly the other day "where's my friend CY". Let me know!

Veronica said...

I need your mailing address, just send it through my blog as a comment. Thanks, I wanted to send you a bday card of Jasmine.