This little man is the LIGHT of my life!! I have been trying to get him on tape for about a month now singing his favorite song, "I Love To See The Temple" but he gets camera shy! haha.. OR he wants to take pics instead when I bust out the camera to film him.. We finally got it on camera, we kinda had to bribe him.. haha.. But he did it! We love you Cy, and we are so proud of you!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
I love it when he sings this song it's SO cute. He is such a smart little boy. Love you CY!!
HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH!!! I can not stop laughing!! I love him!! His little voice is the cutest thing EVER!! Man! Im so lucky to be his auntie!!
tender chicken for sure!
OOOOOOOHHHH SO CUTE!!!!
sooo cutie!!!!
That's so sweet - O loves that song! They are already for Sunbeams! She sat w the Sunbeams a few weeks ago, she is the same freaking size - ha ha
HAHA That is soooo cute Loni!! I love when he claps..haha! Good job Cy!
I was literraly in Tears he is so dang CUTE.. what a smart little boy and you are such a good mom!
How adorable is he. Love it.
He is SO adorable!!!
That is the most precious video of Cy! I love when he says "duty"...his face puckers up. TOO CUTE!
That is the most precious video of Cy! I love when he says "duty"...his face puckers up. TOO CUTE!
That is the most precious video of Cy! I love when he says "duty"...his face puckers up. TOO CUTE!
Oh my gosh Loni, he is SOOOO CUTE! What a fun stage he's in. He's voice was so adorable. I bet you are having so much fun with him!
how did i miss this post? that is the most adorable thing i have ever seen!!!! his little voice is sooo CUTE! i love it!!! what a smart little boy!
Post a Comment