Shopping Day!! As you can see.. It was WARM, but not warm enough!!
Mya and Cy played so good together!! They were so sweet to each other!!
Cy playing at the playground they had at the outdoor mall there.. It was very cool..
This is the face Cy makes right before he says, "I don't like it" haha..
Had to get a quick flicc with our man KOBE at the Niketown!!
Our pic looked a little different than the boys.. hahaha..
Breakfast at Denny's!!

Funny Story.. Collin must have snapped a shot of us while we were roaming the halls.. One morning, it was about 9 a.m. and Mya and I were the only ones up, so I decided to take her to the halls and walk around a bit so everyone else could sleep awhile longer.. Well, once I get outta bed, Cy cries to come with us, so us 3 took some trips up and down the hall for about an hour.. haha.. It was fun.. some exercise for me and Cy got to run up and down the halls to get some cabin fever energy out!!

Valentine's Night we went to Cesar's palace and roamed, did some shopping and watched the Greek Gods show..

Valentine's Night we went to Cesar's palace and roamed, did some shopping and watched the Greek Gods show..






15 comments:
I LOVE vegas!! Love the shopping, the crowds...everything! Looks like you had a fantastic time.
I hate Vegas, but I'm jealous of warm weather and a vaca with your hub! So fun! So glad you got a little get away. You totally deserve it...you work so hard!!!
Sorry I missed dance today. It's John's birthday, so my mom took the kids over night and we played!
HOW FUN!!! I want to go to VEGAS:) Love you girl cute pics*
Yay for trip time.. but next time you need to take it with US!!! I love you and was SO happy you came to play with me at class. Thanks for our "gift".. I'll let you know how we like it. Muah.
how fun! i haven't been to vegas in forever!!!!
what a fun time for sure! i bet you are jealous cause we have h7m out here! fun place for sure, love to get the tykes clothes from there!
Look like you guys had soooo much fun! You totally deserve it and very lucky you didn't have to spend it in this crappy weather! Luv ya:)
Oh I jealous! your Valentines was WAY more exciting than mine. Cheese Cake Factory is the BEST, YUMMMMMMM!!!
You two are awesome to do such fun things when you can! Cy is a good sport! Jamie
It was fun, Good pictures. We took a lot of video, but not many pictures.....We will have to do it again without the kids:)
AWWW!! you guys are seriously the cutest married couples ever!! I'm glad you guys had a bunch of fun and got home safely!! Love you!!
AWWW!! you guys are seriously the cutest married couples ever!! I'm glad you guys had a bunch of fun and got home safely!! Love you!!
AWWW!! you guys are seriously the cutest married couples ever!! I'm glad you guys had a bunch of fun and got home safely!! Love you!!
AWWW!! you guys are seriously the cutest married couples ever!! I'm glad you guys had a bunch of fun and got home safely!! Love you!!
So fun... running off for a vaca! Without the kids is a BLAST! but I understand the whole wanting the kids to have fun as well. What a fun trip!!! I'm all about the trips!!
ok wow so it totally seems like EVERYONE from UT spent Valentines in Vegas! lol... How come nobody called me? haha Looks like yall had fun!
Post a Comment