I just found a website where you can get 1200 free photo prints for being a new member.. I'm pretty sure a membership doesn't cost anything! Check it out...
http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=549350
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Have you tried it yet?
I am TOTALLY a fellow LOST fan. Matt and watch it religiously. Like you, I am not a real TV girl, but this show breaks all my rules. I love it! My sis in law lives in Hawaii. She went and watched them film for a day and then got her picture taken with Kate afterwards. I was freaking out when I saw the picture. Than my sister Becky ran into Locke in Maryland (she lives there) at a preschool thing. Funny huh. I am obsessed.
Cool on the picture prints. Have you ordered yet? Is it legitimate?
That is way cool! I am going to sign up for sure! I am happy you won my pay it forward!! I 'll be crafting soon and sending it your way!!
yyyyaaaaaaa.. I don't know if it really works or not.. haha.. I haven't seen my free photos yet! lol.
Post a Comment