Cy loves his Aunty (and babysitter) Chelle.. She is SO GOOD with all the neices and nephews! Thanks for being so sweet with our kids, Lachelle! We LOVE YOU!!
Lachelle and Loni...
As you can see, Cy is gettin up there with his cousins!! He has been growing so fast lately!!
Making the cakes.... Yes, I can bake, but I can't cook!! (Collin says it's because I CHOOSE to learn to bake, but CHOOSE not to learn to cook).. haha.. Aren't sweets funner to make anyways?
THANK YOU Gramma for providing us all with our 3D glasses so that we could watch the halftime movie preview in 3D.. Seriously, none of us would have known to get 3D glasses, but gramma was ALL OVER IT!! And the 3D pics begin....
Jojo and Gramma... Tuaileva Fam.. Missing Leesa's and Jaymz' family...
Collin and Cy.. Cy wouldn't keep his on, go figure!!
Lachelle...
Hayward family watching the preview very intently... haha..
The fam again... This time Collin is missing (taking the pic)... Thanks babe!
Papa and Nana!!!
Jon's family.. baby Jojo, Jon, Tasha, Mya and Jace..
Collin HOLDING the glasses on Cy for a quick pic.. He didn't like that! haha..


15 comments:
Yay for Super Bowls! I love your family, you guys are always having so much fun!
You and Lindsay look so much alike! I'm jealous that you can at least bake (if not cook) I can't do any of it and hate it all. I do like to eat though:)
What a fun fam you have. I LOVE that pic of your little fam at the top of your blog. Cute stuff.
Go Steelers! Hahaha. Huggie's good friend plays for Pitt. We were soooo glad they won. It was an exciting game!
I seriously thought Laurel had dropped off the face of the earth or something...or moved to Samoa - I haven't seen her forever! Lachelle's hair has gotten so long! Looks like you guys had a good time, we just stayed home - the 4th quarter was the only exciting part...I thought for a sec that the Cardinals would pull it off...not so much! Give me a buzz sometime soon...my mom is here all next week - but after that, let's get together!
Cute pics! I am just like you, can't cook to save my life but I LOVE to bake! =)
it was a good game- go steelers!!!
give that cy a love from us!!
Loni that looks like so much fun!! We got the glasses too, but missed the preview ha ha go figure.LOVE super bowl parties!!!!
Ha Ha Ha we look SO funny in our glasses:) It was a fun night, we spent the first half in the kitchen cooking but it was fun:) Happy Birthday Princess Lindsay!!!:)
HOw FUN! cute pics...your family always seems to have FUN parties:)
what a fun get together!
your little cy just keeps getting bigger and bigger. one day we need to get him and z man together..
Okay, can you say best family get togethers ever?!! LOVE THEM! LIVE FOR THEM! haha Cute post sis, that was such a fun night!
Loni! I just found your blog on Haley's.. your family is SO cute! You guys are awesome. Please tell your family especially your Dad hi for me, he's such a good guy. Oh and my little boy is named Cy too great name!
I love the glasses! We were also rooting for the Cardinals :(
It was a good game though!
How fun! Looks like you had a great superbowl Sunday! I like the 3-d glasses picture. When we tried it, it didn't work! I don't know why!!!
Those are hilarious pics with all the glasses :D. Yea, I wanted the Cardinals too... alas.
Post a Comment