Monday, April 6, 2009

VEGAS!!

I know I am SO LATE on posts.. So, I'm gonna try to get caught up here before Cy's 2nd birthday!! :) Need to clear some space for the PRINCE! haha.. K, so.. We took a SISTER's TRIP - minus Tasha :( a few weeks ago to see Jaymz in the "Cher" show!! AMAZING!! I wasn't ever a HUGE Cher fan before now!! She is an AMAZING performer and SINGER!! I seriously LOVED her show!! I get chills just thinking of it!! As always, Jaymz did an AMAZING job as a dancer.. There are only 6 guys and 6 girls, so he is in almost EVERY number and it's so easy to spot him!! I LOVED IT!! It was a nice little sisters bonding trip as well.. The weather was PERFECT and our host was the MOST! ;) haha...

Just getting ready to leave.... Goodbye Utah!



On our way!! Of course our princess Lindsay gets the back row to herself!! haha..

Jojo was there staying with Jaymz as well, so that was a treat!! Jojo got us a room at the Rio for our first night, Thanks bro! :) We missed Jon.. All the siblings were together but Jon..


Crazy girls!!
WooHoo!! We also got to see our Princess Andelyn while we were there!! That girl is a CRACK UP!! SO MUCH like her dad!! We LOVE AND MISS YOU Andelyn!!

On Jaymz' balcony.. Just chillin...
Jojo caught a pic of us "chillin" while looking at... something.. haha.. What were we looking at?
This was at Cesars.. Jaymz took us on stage after the show was over.. You can't see that well, but I would be SO intimidated dancing on this stage with how BIG the audience is!! It was SO MUCH FUN!!




We SCORED tickets at the last minute, so, as you can see.. we were pretty stoked!! We were planning on watching it from the Lighting booth for FREE, but Jaymz friend Rusty got us acutal SEATS!! They were GOOD TOO!! 5th row on the 1st balcony!! WOOHOO!!! It was AWESOME!!

14 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so JEALOUS!!! I want to go watch from the lighting booth!! I'd sit anywhere - I just can't afford it! Looks like you sisters had a good time!

Lachelle said...

That was so fun!! Man, I have the best sisters anyone could ask for! Love you guys!! Good Post sis!

Kim said...

Seriously, I'm green with jealousy! What an awesome trip.

Kayla R. said...

SOOOOo jealous!!! HOW FUN loni* I love sister road trips!

Traci said...

what a fun sister trip! i bet the show was awesome and to see a bunch of your fam too!
this was a great post- love your energy and excitement through your post!

Jeanine said...

How fun! You guys really know how to have a girl's trip! Next time I am going...even though I'm not a sister! He He! :)

weasel said...

That looks like so much fun! You guys are such a close family, honestly when I first met you all...I thought it was an act because I didn't know any family that close...but you guys are so sweet! I love the babie's look at Lachelle in the last pic, like she's crazy or something!~ lol

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Looks like fun. I am sorry I missed it. Oh well I think Jon and I are going soon:) You are right Andelyn is WAY too much like her dad....Cy has the bite marks to prove it hahaha

Kassie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! :) We were just there last weekend and I wanted to go see this show so bad! It looks awesome, I didn't know James was dancing in it!

All you girls are so beautiful!!! What a fun sister trip

Inouyes said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! I'm happy for Jaymz so talented. What a great way to spend with your SISTAHS!!!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

That is so FUN!! That makes me want to plan a trip with my sisters right this second!!

Veronica said...

Thanks for the address. Your card is totally late, but oh well. We need to get together for dinner some time for a girls night!

Heidi said...

I'll be honest, I got a little teary reading this post! I want a sister trip! How fun!!!!

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

I love your family! xoxox