Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CY's BIRTHDAY AND EASTER!!

I know I'm a little late, but better late than never, right?? Cy had a very fun birthday!! He first got to celebrate it with the Hayward side on the ACTUAL DAY with his cousin Brantz.. Cy and Brantz share the same birthday and that was a special day for Brantz, because he got baptised!! It was so sweet of Brantz to share his special day with Cy, and include him on his birthday cake! :) Thanks Brantzy.. The next day we had a Tuaileva-Pinckney family party for Cy.. He is a spoiled little boy, that's for sure!! I think he got everything he would have wanted and MORE!! Thank you so much to everyone for making Cy's birthday so special!! We are blessed to have you all in his life, and I'm so grateful for the love and support you are constantly giving us and especially CY!

Austin, Brantz & Cy.. The Hayward boys!!
The birthday cake!! It couldn't have been better! Basketball is Cy's FAVORITE!!




Cy and Brantz.. The birthday boys!!




Cy got an elmo chair from Aunty Kenz.. He LOVES it! And a WUBZY doll for the bath from Lizzy


Gramma really came through and got him a SCOOTER!! He LOVES it!! He tries riding the big kid ones, and it doesn't quite work, so he got one his own size!! SO CUTE!



Cy LOVES balloons, so you can only imagine how many he got on his birthday!!



Funny story... We had a "BLUES CLUES" pinata for our little party, and Cy wouldn't hit it!! He was crying and I held him and said, "you need to hit blue with the bat" and he said, "No, he's my friend" SO CUTE!!


Cy's birthday cake.. haha.. I've always wanted a picture cake!!

Blowing out the candles..


And not wasting ANY TIME diggin in!!



Cy got many gifts at his party that he loves, but I think his favorite was his new bike and Spiderman helmet that Uncle Jon's family got for him!! He was ECSTATIC!! Thanks!!

Cy has figured out the Easter Egg hunt thing.. He started out throwing them like balls, but then he figured they contain CANDY!! HIS FAVORITE!! It was all over from there!


He especially liked the ball shaped eggs!!




We went to Walmart to visit Gramma Gerrie, and took a pic with the Easter bunny!! Cy LOVED the Easter bunny!! He kept going back and giving him hugs!! haha.. I have YET to find out what it's like to have him not like Santa or Easter bunny, etc.. He seems to like them all so far!!


6 comments:

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

AHH I am glad Cy like his bike:) We had so much fun at his party good job!! Love you CY

Lachelle said...

CUTE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!! I I LOVE YOU!!

Traci said...

what a fun party and easter for sure! love the pix with him and the bunny!

weasel said...

O got that same Elmo chair for her 1st birthday - she LOVES it! I love that pic of him w the Easter bunny! He's a cutie, can you hardly believe how big they are!!!

Kayla R. said...

What cute PICS!! that Easter bunny kinda freaks me out..ha ha

jamieb said...

He is getting so grown up and what a personality! How fun!