I am SO PROUD of Collin for pushing through and GRADUATING!! I know how hard it has been to go to school full-time and work full-time, but he has done it this last little bit and is DONE (for now).. Collin graduated from UVU on May 1st with his Bachelors in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations.. I KNOW he will be GREAT at whatever he chooses to do, because he is a go getter FOR SURE!! Collin, I am SO PROUD of you, and I know it will all pay off someday! ;) I LOVE YOU!
The gang supporting Collin (missing Jojo and Richard - they had to leave early)
Proud SON Cy and his daddy
We caught Collin a few times going in and out of the tunnel!! hehe.. He was giving us the thumbs up!
Cy waiting for daddy to come out of the tunnel..
Bon Voyage UVU...
Collin with his brothers.. Jaymz & Jon (missing Jojo)The gang supporting Collin (missing Jojo and Richard - they had to leave early)
Proud SON Cy and his daddy
We caught Collin a few times going in and out of the tunnel!! hehe.. He was giving us the thumbs up!
Cy waiting for daddy to come out of the tunnel..
Bon Voyage UVU...
Collin and his brother Si'i
Collin with his brother Rory..With da boys..
With da girls..
The ones who made it happen!! haha...







10 comments:
AWW!! Congratulations!! We are all so proud of him!! That is awesome!! Love you!
GOOD JOB COLLIN! Seriously, what an amazing accomplishment! We're so happy for you. CONGRATS
Congrats - but one question, do you think he had enough leis?! ha ha - you are such a dork, I thought you said you can so tell that you are pregnant - where?! Love ya - and I'm so happy for you! A girl and a boy, perfect!
WOW! Good Job!! School is such a fun phase in life, but it's so so great when it's over...just think...now you can really start your lives!
congrats collin! we love you and are so proud. wish we could of been there to celebrate your special day! good luck for what the future holds!
you rock! loves!!!
You are amazing! You deserve it! Love you guys so much! Thanks for an awesome dinner. I wish I could have made the actual ceremony!
What a great accomplishment CONGRATS BRO!!!
How wonderful. You should all be so proud!!! :) You're the best supporter ever too Loni :-)
Congrats collin!!!
Collin is my HERO!
Post a Comment