Tuesday, May 12, 2009
IT's a GIRL!!
Most of you might already know this, and if you have SEEN me then you know for SURE!! haha.. Collin and I are expecting a baby girl come September! We are SO EXCITED and can't wait for the addition to our family. WE feel so blessed to be having another baby. I waited awhile to spill the beans, it was funner that way and mixed things up a bit this time! ;) We have decided to name her C.C. after my mother, Cindy and Collin's mom, Connie..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
congrats guys!!!
i'm excited we'll have a boy and girl the same age!
YAY!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOo excited for you guys. She's going to be SOOO cute! CONGRATS. I miss you. I love you. I love the name
Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant! Fun times!
Congrats Loni!!! Girls are SO MUCH FUN!!!! I love doing all the fun girly things with my girls, and look forward to more 'girls night outs' as they grow older!!!
We are so excited to meet her! congrats to your family!
YEAH!!! i am soooooo excited for you!!! CONGRATS*
Congrats girl you look good and they are soooo much fun call if you need anything Luv the Name!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so excited for you, and she is going to be beautiful!! Yay...Hope you're feeling great, cause you look great! xoxoxoxoxoxxox
Oh my gosh, I had no clue! Congratulations! She is going to be the most loved little girl. I was looking at the graduation photos (congrats to Collin by the way!)and you don't even look pregnant. You look great!
Loni that is so great! Congrats on the pregnancy. Having a girl is so fun, I can't wait to see what she looks like, you guys make cute kids!!!!
yay! I'm so excited for you guys She is going to be so cute!:)
Loni, congrats again!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Finally!!! I was wondering when you were finally going to blg about this ha ha I am excited i think she is going to look like you:) (cuz collin already has his clone) We are happy for you!!
I'm so excited for you guys! You are the sweetest mommy! You're gonna get worked over by a GIRL though!!! HAHAHA!
Congrats!! I can't wait to see your beautiful baby. What a cute name too. Luv ya. V
Oh my gosh!! congrats! Looks like you guys have alot going on. Congrats to Collin as well for graduating, thats a wonderful accomplishment =)
I'm so happy for you guys! She'll be beautiful!!!
Post a Comment