Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THE HILLS

Random post of one of my guilty pleasures.... I'm sorry, but I need to vent a little about one of Collin and mines favorite tv shows "The Hills" (The other being "Lost")... haha.. Sorry to put you on blast like that, babe.. lol.. It's ok to like the Hills! HOW are they going to STILL have a Hills with Audrina and Lauren missing?? I mean, COME ON!! LC is the DICTATOR of the show.. HELLO!! There are only 2 episodes left for this season *tear* and then we say GOODBYE to Audrina, LC & possibly Spencer and Heidi?? Let's admit that those few are the REASON we are hooked on this show!! Whitney has been long gone, pretty much, since she got her own show (which I could care less about, no offense).. So here you got the gang, minus Whitney and PLUS Spencer, Brody, Lo & Stephanie..
Lauren - LOVE HER!! She is the REASON this show exists.. She works as a dictator / therapist for all the members of The Hills. I wish she would find love, I was thinking she could be the next Bachelorette?? She seems like a genuine friend, we are going to miss her!
Audrina - Mixed feelings about her.. I use to LOVE her, but she has changed a little over time. I don't quite know what to think of Audrina anymore.. She can't get over this ON/OFF thing with Justin Bobby, but he is kinda worthless!! She needs to get over the "bad boy" thing already! I still haven't figured out if she is EMO or FASHION girl. Her style changes every episode. I heard she is going to have her own show.. That will be interesting.

Spencer and Heidi.. These 2 are outta control!! Let's see.. this will be THREE Speidi weddings?? How much more attention do you 2 need? Honestly!! And you CANNOT tell me that proposal last night (Monday) was NOT staged!! As much as you wanna hate these 2, you can't help not LOVE THEM!! haha.. Question.. Does Spencer have a REAL job? Just wondering.. I don't think I ever see him anywhere but his couch "twittering" (or texting Stacie?)... haha..
BRODY, BRODY, BRODY.. Where do I start? Brody has been my FAVORITE character (and I say character, because there is NO WAY it's ALL "reality") since day 1 UNTIL JAYDE came along!! ugh.. Seriously, where did his priorities go once she came into the picture?? WHO is she and WHERE did she come from? I have always secretly wanted Brody and LC to end up together! :( Oh well.. Maybe in the FAR FUTURE of REAL life instead of "REALITY TV"
I think they are slowly trying to get us to like Lo.. I didn't care for her back when she was all territorial over Lauren, but I think she might be growing on me. (I'm still ALL FOR Team Audrina). I guess they need to create some other "major" characters, since LC and Audrina will be gone, so I guess we are slowly starting to see more of Lo.. It's ok, I can try to handle watching her a bit more.
OH STEPHANIE!! Where did your brain go? Do they TELL her to act like she has NO Common sense at all, or do you REALLY THINK she is that ignorant? NOTHING she says makes any sense, or has anything to do with ANYTHING or ANYONE!!! WOW, I loose brain cells by the minute everytime she talks! haha..
WOW, thanks for letting me vent! I feel a lot better now.. lol.. Please feel free to leave your comments if you are also a HILLS fan!

8 comments:

Lachelle said...

Haha!! Cute sis!! yeah I agree with you on ALL OF THIS!! I think we are both Hills think alikes!! haha welp, love you!! Good Hills post! I'm so mad I missed Mondays!! ARG!! i'll catch up next Monday!

Traci said...

that was a vent session. i watch the hills here and there, but not as much as you and collin- you 2 always crack me up! thanks for giving me the low down on the show!

Jobi Niu said...

Ditto girl... Grace and I love the show too! YOu're so funny, I always think all of those same things.. Does Spencer have a job? Who does Lo think she is? LOVE LAUREN!! Can I have her hair... thanks. JAyde, ROTTEN. I would love Lauren and Brody to hook up, she would be a good BAchelorette!! Stephanie?? What the?? Heidi and Spencer.. Hmmm.. yeah I like em. I'm SO SAD LAuren & Audrina won't be on the show... not worth watching, I probably still will though.. ha ha

melissa said...

totally hills obsessed. don't think i can be as obsessed without lc.

weasel said...

Never seen the show, don't think I actually understand it either...is it real people being followed around by cameras....like real world or something?! But at least during the summer you'll get to watch those two...Spencer and Heidi - they are on a reality show called "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here"...interesting...but glad you're passionate about tv too! lol

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

ha ha I totally agree!! I LOVE the hills!! but i really dont know if i will watch it without lauren. I love her......I have got to get caught up i have miseed a few episodes:(

Heidi said...

You know my love for The Hills, but I think I mostly love it now because you are so passionate about it! Louloni I freaking love you!!! Ha ha..

Rachel said...

I love the Hills, I would have to say that I agree with you on everything. Stephanie she just bugs. I know what does Spencer even do? I know what he can do shave his face. :)