Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYA LONI!!

It is Mya's 1st birthday!! I can't believe it's already been a year! Mya is our PRINCESS!! She is such a little sweetheart!! You can't be around Mya and NOT smile and laugh at her! She is so funnny!! She is SO SMART and has already been talking to us! haha.. She NEVER STOPS talking! lol.. One of her favorite things is pretending to be talking on the phone, and that girl is a BLABBER!! haha.. She has ALREADY picked up on some attitude! lol.. She is a DIVA for sure! Cy LOVES his little cousin Mya.. He always wants to hold her and kiss her! I don't wanna hog Mya DAY.. I will leave the rest for her mom to post! ;) Mya, I hope you know how much we all LOVE you!! I KNOW how blessed we are to have you in our lives!!



8 comments:

Kim said...

She is so precious and so tiny!! And she really couldn't have been named after a better person!!
(Hopefully I'll see you in dance on Sat.)

Jobi Niu said...

SHE'S ADORABLE!!! I can't believe she's ONE.. CRAZY.. TIME FLIES!

Kassie said...

What a beautiful little girl.. :) Happy Birthday princess!

ma'elePHOTO said...

She is totally beautiful!!!! Love the eyes!!!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

AHH cute post!! i can not believe she is 1!!! where has the time gone????? Yup she has got some attitude, but i blame that on her Dad he gives her what EVER she wants all the time..... LOL she is our princess

Nesa said...

Happy Birthday Mya! Muah!!!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

She is darling!!! I'm so excited to meet your little one!!!

Nicole said...

I didn't realize she had your name! Too cute...