Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LOST CAMERA!!

I am so sad I lost my camera!! I feel SICK.. Poor C.C. is going to wonder why I have a million pics of Cy at this age and NONE of her!! I seriously don't know where I put it last and I'm so sad about it.. So many memories... Gone!! I'm sorry, I had to vent.. I had a ton of pics from the last few months of baby C.C. and Cy and now I have none!! I also had pics of moving into our new home.. Our FIRST home! Anyways, just had to cry a little on blog and let it out.. K, I'm over it.. Gotta get a new camera now! :( Wish me luck!!

7 comments:

Inouyes said...

OMG I'm so sorry hopefully you find it Luv ya!

weasel said...

That really sucks! I'm sorry...I have always been so freaked out about that happening, I download them to the computer then back them up every couple days - cause if my computer crashed I'd lose O's whole life! I hope you find it!!!

melissa said...

let it out...that is the aweful. i am so so sorry. cc is beautiful. she is getting so so big. what a darling family you have. xo

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

ugh!!! I am sorry, i bet it is somewhere in your car..... It will show up somewhere, I bet Cy put it in a little spot ask him. ha ha that's how I find stuff when Mya has touched it she has her little spots she puts thing and she knows where they are but I have no idea!! Everything will work out!! If not at least you know what you want for your birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is lame! At least you have a good reason as to why there aren't as many pics:) I might use that when ty gets older and wonders that:) HAHA! Love Ya!

Kayla R. said...

SOOOOOO annoying!!!! i am sorry :(

Anonymous said...

Loni Loni Loni!!! I cannot believe you lost it!!! Maybe it will show up yet, I hope so!