Thursday, November 18, 2010

FAMILY PICTURE

Believe it or not, we haven't had any professional family pictures taken since C.C. has been born! I just now realized that our main picture on our blog was only of Collin, Cy and me!! Poor C.C.. haha.. So, I found the most recent "family picture" and of course we had to be in costumes! haha.. Hopefully we can get our amazing family photographer LIZZY to take our family pics soon!!

4 comments:

Lizzy Pinckney said...

Let me know when, Chica!! Let's do C.C.'s pictures on Saturday!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Love the family picture.....and LOVE the Minnie Mouse costume...haha so cute!

Art Solomon said...

So I am sure this seems super random but Collin was one of the coolest guys in our mission and I have wondered what he was up to and I just found your blog from google. My name is Jess but he would remember me as "Canadian" Larsen, please have him contact me if he has time:
jess.r.larsen@gmail.com
949 209-8694

weasel said...

THat new family picture is super cute! Miss you lady - hope you guys are ok after your car accident...if you need any help w things, I used to work at car accident attorney, I might be able to help you out?! Love ya