Sometime this summer (June?) we went to Vegas with Sii and Celeste to get our semi-annual H&M shop on!!.. (our kids needed clothes) We were lucky enough to see Jaymz while we were there! He took us to see the Donny & Marie show. It was a lot of fun! I highly recommend the show, if you haven't seen it already!
Collin imitating "BAM"...
We also went to our "McAllister Family Reunion" in Idaho this summer, and were able to meet up with Lachelle and Uani!! MISS THEM!!!
Our little family at the reunion.. Where is Leesa's family? Did they leave already? Missing Leesa's family here..
As you can see.. the "KIDS" favorite place was the swings..
Cy at the FREEZING COLD swimming pool they had there..
Looks like I was able to snap a few shots the few times we went to the Lindon Pool!!
C.C. Girl in her 2-piece.. haha. Gotta love those rolls!!


6 comments:
sis, we weren't gone, u and jon both left before we did. we just weren't told to come take a pic I guess :(
but anyway, glad you updated your blog, FINALLY! so cute!
Yay your back you kind of sound like me I mean I'm not that bad though APRIL..lol! jk love the update so cute trust me I check your blog so keep it coming I'm behind myself I have been trying to catch up :( Luv ya we will get together soon xoxo!
Yay, glad your blogging again....hahaha! Your little family is so cute....love your palangi loi kids....like my older sister Leslie's....hahaha welcome back girl!
Aww I love you guys!
This was so fun!! I didn't know Ceec had a 2 piece!! HAHAHA i never saw it! She looks so cute in it! :)
hIP HIP HOORAY! Can't believe you're finally back...your daughter is 1, yello - it's been a while my friend! So dang cute! Loving all the posts!
Post a Comment