Friday, April 23, 2010

EASTER 2010

C.C.'s first Easter.. Cy was good at helping C.C. find her basket and had no problem eating her candy. He liked the thought of 2 baskets of Easter candy all for him! IT was a great Easter!! Holidays are so fun with little ones.

Somehow the Easter bunny got wind that Lachelle was living with us.. C.C. really enjoyed the grass..
However, she didn't like the taste of it..
This was Cy all day.. Chocolate face!!


Cy and C.C. on Easter morning..

Once we got our sugar fix we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Pinckney's for the Annual Easter Egg Hunt..
Always gotta have something to chew on..

George, his brother Steve and Collin..
Cy SO wants to be big!! It was nice of the big boys, Ethan and Joe, to allow Cy to "play" video games with them..

This sums it all up.. Cy sat and ate candy all day and C.C. was only interested in the grass.


8 comments:

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Fun:)

jamieb said...

Holidays are much better with little ones! ADORABLE :)

Traci said...

So cute! can't wait to see the kiddos! fun easter! loven' cy's hair too!

Zach & Lizzy said...

Oh my heck your little ones are so dang adorable I can barely stand it! It looks like you had a happy easter! I miss your beautiful face! I love you loni!

weasel said...

Lol - love your cute little family! Cy seriously cracks me up...hello...lunch date?! When...oh yeah, you said Saturdays...I work until 4pm, we should hook it up sometime! SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big! I love that cy is playing video games... He looks like he knows exactly what he's doing!

Molly McAllister said...

Cy is such a stud! Wow he's growing up fast!

Unknown said...

Easter? Halloween is over now:). I want to see how big your cute baby is getting!!