So my Uncle Craig has this really cool train that he takes the little kids around his yard in... Cy in the caboose..Tuesday, November 16, 2010
GRANDMA FAYE's 80th BIRTHDAY
We get together yearly at my Uncle Craig's, since he has the best backyard, for my grandmother's birthday in August!! I am so blessed to have my grandmother still here with us. She is such an AMAZING woman, and she is VERY LOVED by MANY!! I just realized that I have pictures of a bunch of people from the party, but none of my grandmother! :( I have, however, found a nice picture to go along with this post.. I love you SO MUCH Gramma, and I hope to someday be the amazing mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother that you are and have always been!!!
So my Uncle Craig has this really cool train that he takes the little kids around his yard in... Cy in the caboose..
Andelyn riding on the McAllister Train..
Mya Loni in the train..
Uncle Jojo and Baby C.C.
Lindsay and Marky..
Cyboy and Daddy..
My love and I..
Cyboy and Aunty Linz..
Uani and Lachelle.. The newlyweds! We were lucky to have them with us for a week in August.
Jon and Tasha..
The grandkids in the train.. L to R.. Alexis, Mya, Jace, Cy and Jojo..
Shane, Leesa and Austin..
So my Uncle Craig has this really cool train that he takes the little kids around his yard in... Cy in the caboose..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
CUTE! CUTE! I love this post! :) I've never seen any of these pics!
Post a Comment