Cy LOVES his Gramma Connie! They are like 2 peas in a pod! This kid follows her around the house all day.. Up until the other day, he was calling her "mommy"!! haha.. We are so grateful to Connie and for her example she has been of an amazing mother / mother-in-law and grandmother!! She takes the time to play with Cy whenever she is available.. A few things Cy likes to do with Gramma are: Feed the "bak bak" (chickens), water the lawn and take care of his BIG "pupki" (PUMPKIN) Connie is helping him grow, walk outside to get a "papsceble" (popsicle), Read a "Boot" (Book), Sing songs, eat crackers & cookies (2 of the basic food groups - grain and... dairy, there is dairy in chocolate chips, right?), Swim in his baby pool in the backyard that gramma got for him, watch Noggin & Sprout (while either sitting on her lap or leaning against her legs, she has to be in his sight), go on walks, and many other things she does with him throughout the day that helps make him the AMAZING child that he is today! Thanks Gramma Connie! We LOVE You!!

9 comments:
Tender chicken! Love the nudey shots!!! That is one way to feed chickens for sure!
He is such a QT! Connie is full of talents, so glad she is the one to help! Tell her hello!
I love the naked pics - so cute! I thought his hand was covering perfectly, then I realized not - ha ha. I love his singing, O loves to sing too! His chubby cheeks are the best!
These pictures make me wanna cry!! He is getting so big! I am so sad that we don't see you guys more often!!! Cy doesn't even know his Auntie Jami!!!! I love you guys!! Its amazing how much love you can have for someone that you rarely see!!! We NEED to change that!! I miss and LOVE you guys!!!!
Holy cow loni!! I can't believe how much he is talking. That video with Grandma Connie is so cute!!! Oh man, I sure wish Addie was saying silly, cute, things like CY is. He is adorable!!!
how adorable! she sounds like a great grandma!!!
ha ha ha Soooooooooo CUTE!!!
Hey Loni! This is Haley Kocherhans (now Gibby). It's been a LONG time! I came across your blog through Andrea's and have checked it from time to time, but I'm not sure I've ever left a comment. You have such a beautiful little boy. And man, what a hot mamma you are! Let's keep in touch through our blogs. So good to see you are doing well and are so happy!!
So cute! I love the naked bum picture. Classic! I want a little one, they look so fun...
Cute! Gramas are wonderful!
P.S. Did you hear the whole thing about Midnight Sun? If not, go to her website stepeheniemeyer.com
Post a Comment