Thursday, September 11, 2008

THEN AND NOW!!

I saw an interesting post on my friend Andrea's blog. She had taken pics from a year ago this same time and then again this year and posted them, to see the difference in her kids.. I decided to look at pics and videos from this same time last year (September) and this is what I found....


THEN...












NOW...








VIDEOS... The interesting thing I found about the videos is that Cy has ALWAYS loved MUSIC!! He came out of the womb dancing! haha.. I found 2 videos (1 I had posted recently) that are about a year apart, yet VERY SIMILAR!! haha.. My dad is playing the Uke and singing to Cy in them both and Cy is dancing and loving every minute of it!! This old one that I found was SO CUTE! I couldn't resist posting it!!


THEN




NOW.. See Video from July post "CY AND PAPA"

Bottom line is.. Our babies don't stay babies long enough!! We need to cherish EVERY MOMENT with them!!

9 comments:

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

AH he is so cute, I love that little guy:)

Lachelle said...

Haha!! he's so cute!! Yeah, he's ALWAYS loved music! Love you guys!

Jeanine said...

He is so cute...I love that he is such a little dancer, He must have taken after his mommy!

Jacki said...

He is so stinkin' cute!! I love the video of him dancing..haha

Traci said...

Adorable! Cy is getting soooo big!

linds jo said...

amen sista! its amazing how fast time goes when your having the time of your life...

Nicole said...

That is hilarious! I love the sweatband...

Veronica said...

I just tagged you! Come to my blog to find out what about! Veronica

Anonymous said...

Loni! What a little stud muffin!!!! I miss seeing ya around. Looks like all is well! I look forward to reading about you and your beautiful family! Love ya!