The rules are: List 6 quirks about yourself and then tag six people. Leave them a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
1. When I eat Frosted Mini Wheats I place each one in my bowl individually so that I can make sure the "FROSTED" (a healthy way of saying SUGAR) part is on top and I only eat a row of them at a time.. I don't stack them, because I like to make sure the sugar "frosted" part doesn't get washed away by the milk..
2. There are certain words that I will fingerspell in sign language when I hear them.. I can't tell you which ones at the moment, because I can't think of them, but ever since I took ASL (American Sign Language), there are certain words that I can't help but fingerspell when people say those words.
3. I'm sure a lot of you can relate with this one, but I MUST do the same shower routine each time I shower! If, for some reason my routine gets out of order, or I can't remember if I washed a certain part, I have to start all over from the beginning.. It can sometimes make my showers longer than planned!
4. I also can't sit still!! (Doesn't necessarily mean I have to be doing something productive).. I just can't really sit still long enough to relax, unless I'm sleeping!!
5. I never burp!! Sounds weird, I know, but whenever anyone burps loud(I won't mention names, LaCh****).. I think its way gross because I have never have the NEED to burp! EVER! haha...
6. I eat SO MUCH CANDY!! My daily intake of food probably consists of 95% sugar.. no joke! I can eat tons of candy and NEVER get sick! **knock on wood** I could eat candy for every meal, which is bad, because that's usually what I do at work.
I tag: Lachelle, Heidi, Jami, Tasha, Traci & Kim.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I am a candy lover/eater too. It's a bad addiction, one that I can't kick! I love that you finger spell words. FUNNY!
haha you do eat a lot of candy LOL!!!
WHAT??? YOU sweets?? NO WAY!!! I would have never guessed!!! How about 4 in the AM at the "Yonka's" McDonalds getting fries, sugar cookies and a McFlurry!!! Girl you know those were the good ol days!!! Love you and your sugar addiction!!
You are hilarious! Only Loni! I love the finger spelling in sign language. And the cereal thing...totally OCD...they have medication for that! And the candy thing...So you...and me when I am not pregnant cause throwing up candy is the worst! I love you ...make it a great day...
HA! Loni, you crack me up! I love the cereal one that is great!
The vacuum was $160.00.
Have I told you lately, that you are the cutest girl ever!
When Cory eats Frosted Mini Wheats, he makes sure the frosted side hits his tongue so he can taste the sugar on every bite. He also loves to eat candy candy and more candy.
Post a Comment