Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LEGACY SHOW @ UVU

We went to Lindsay's show this weekend. She is part of a group named, "Legacy" at UVU. The show was GREAT and Lindsay did an AMAZING job!! :) Lindsay was in a Hawaiian number, Fiji, Tonga and Tahiti!! Good job sis! We are so proud of you, and we love you SO MUCH!!








We were lucky enough to have the Fiefia's join us, so OF COURSE Mele had to get in on the picture taking action! This girl can POSE!! She is a natural-born model!! She wanted to wear my glasses, so I had to snap some shots of her in them! She is such a cutie!!




And then it was Mele's turn to take pictures.. She actually did a really good job for only being 3 years old!!..... The 1st is Mele taking a picture of herself.. haha..



And then she took a few of Celeste and I... Got it kinda right the second time! hehe...




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loni! I can't believe Lindsay's in college. I think I met her when she was still in jr high, or even elementary..... YIKES, I feel old! anyway, She is FREAKIN GORGEOUS! Oh you all are! Thanks for postin pics. Love you!

Jobi Niu said...

Loni! You and your sisters are all SO GORGEOUS! Like STUNNING! WOW. I hope my daughters look like you guys somewhat.. :) I wanna go watch Lindsey perform.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

FUn FUn too bad we missed it!!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

How cool. You are all so beautiful.

Ashley said...

Got to love the sassyness of that girl. It looked like fun, such a talented family. A friend of ours who is dancing in Vegas said something about Jaymz dancing for someone down there?

Kayla R. said...

HOW FUN! What a beautiful family:) love you loni

The Gibby's said...

Is it possible to have more beautiful people in one family?? Seriously......
I ran into Lindsay at the mall some time ago and I can't believe how gorgeous she is! Keeping in mind the last time I remeber seeing her I was in the 6th grade and me and Jojo were "going out." Ha!