K, so.. we finally did it!! We actually CUT Cy's hair!! We have "TRIMMED" it a TON since he has been born, but we CUT IT for the 1st time! I have mixed feelings, (not about the cut, of course our family hair dresser (Celeste) is the best stylist around).. I have mixed feelings about actually CUTTING it! He isn't my BABY anymore! :( I really am SAD about it.. He looks like a handsome little BOY and not like a cute BABY anymore!! Comments will be appreciated!! haha... I think he looks very "grown up" and "handsome"...
BEFORE (Like a week ago)....



RIGHT BEFORE...


AFTER... As you can see in the 1st picture.. he wasn't too happy about it.. A BIG THANK YOU to Celeste!! You are AMAZING!! You ALWAYS do an amazing job on ALL OF US!! We love you!




I also attempted to spike it after his bath... what a handsome BOY!! :(

16 comments:
WOOOOW! He looks so handsome!! but it's scary cuz he DOES look like a little man now!! But he ALWAYS looks SO HANDSOME!! And you already know I was SOOOO against this, cuz I wanted to grow his hair long!! but it's ok :) Cy is handsome ALL the time!! Good job Celestia!! Ofa lahi atu! xoxoxo
Oh, that anonymous comment is from me... *LiNz* :)
I think its darling! But you are right, he looks more like a big boy than a baby now! He's growing up!
ahh I LOVE IT!!! he looks so adorable, Good job Celeste. I will have to come over and see it:) We love you CYCY!!
Love it. He does look like a big big boy. Hey I finally updated so you will have to pop over. It was fun seeing you guys the other night, we will have to do dinner before the baby comes.
He looks so cute! I think he still has a baby look to him and also a grown-up look to him too!
Give that boy a squeeze from us!!
SO cute!!!! I really really like it!! He does look like a big boy and a very handsome one at that!! I know how you feel though, Addie needs her nasty baby mullet cut, but I just cant bring my self to do it.Mostly because I am afraid that she will look bald. She already struggling in the hair department and I don't want to ad to it(or take a way for that matter) ha ha. Oh if only she had hair like Cy, I would have cut her mullet of and cute the cutest A line you ever saw ha ha.
Oh he looks SO cute!! Very handsome little guy. And the cut brings out those baby blues even more.
He looks adorable! I love the cut! Don't worry, he will always be your little baby (trust me)!
Love it - same w those chubby cheeks! Such a cutie!
All grown up! At least he didn't cry!
Too cute! I loved it long too, but this is equally adorable! Always good to see your family! Aunt Jamie
love the new hair cut cy you look so cute.
His haircut is SOOOOO CUTE! MY goodness.. I love him. He's growing up too fast.
wow! he looks a bit older now, but still adorable! love the hair cut...good job celeste! =D
One word "STUD"
Post a Comment