Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CY singing ABC's & RADIO TUNES

Cy is so funny!! He has a thing for the ABC song, so we would always sing it to him, but then the other day he sang the ENTIRE song on his own! Out of NOWHERE!! haha.. I was so impressed, so I had to post the video!! This kid LOVES music! The other thing I noticed is that he sings along to the radio! I should probably start listening to KOSY or FM100 more often now that he picks up on the lyrics! haha..




10 comments:

The Gibby's said...

What a cute little boy! He is so handsome. It was fun taking a few minutes and catching up on your blog (I'm a bi-polar blogger). I love how close you are to your family. You guys are always up to something.
LOVE the costume. And Cy as your Umpa Lumpa is hilarious.

Ashley said...

That is amazing! What a smartie pants. I hear ya on the radio lyrics. I was listening to a little Mariah the other day, and Louk was saying "Touch My Body" the rest of he afternoon. Yikes.

Inouyes said...

So smart you have a future American Idol on your hands!

Jacki said...

That is too cute Loni! I love when they are at that age and singing their ABC's and 123's and they totally skip over the numbers or letters..haha!!

Jeanine said...

What a smart kid! Its fun when they get old enough and start talking, then you realize that they really do understand everything you say! He is the cutest kid.

weasel said...

Just like O, he can't be stop eating while you are trying to film...ha ha! Love it!

Heidi said...

I'm loving that song! I love the cookie eating in the middle! Ha ha. So awesome.

Nesa said...

don't they grow fast! that video is too cute =)

The Gibby's said...

Hey you. It's me-- again!

So I had a little scare and decided to go back to "private" on my blog. I don't remember who I have invited so if you are interested, send me an email so I can add you. I'm going to put my email address in "code" cause I am scared of getting junk mail. Ha!

So my email address is my first name@ my first and last name .com. (ex: jane@janedoe.com)

Anonymous said...

test