Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PARTY AFTER PARTY AFTER PARTY!!

We had a very fun and eventful weekend!! Unfortunately, Collin had to work during most of our parties, so he missed out!! October is always a busy "BIRTHDAY MONTH" for us.. I'm sure you all have those months where there are a million birthday's in your family in one month!! For us, it's October!! Tasha and my mom's is on the 14th, Jojo's is on the17th and my dad's is on the 19th!! We celebrated Tasha's LAST Sunday with her family on the day Mya was blessed.. Friday night was Jojo's ACTUAL birthday, so a few of us went to "P.F. Chang" for dinner!! YUMMY!! I don't know what Cy's deal was with the GIANT horse outside, but he LOVED IT!! haha...
Austin and Cy fighting over Papa... haha...
Collin & Loni (Collin's Day off YAY!!)
Leesa, Loni, BIRTHDAY BOY Jojo, Lachelle & Lindsay (missing Laur & Tasha)


Cy, Collin Jojo and Loni Collin & Cy (Mini - me!!)
Cy & The Horse...
Birthday people!! Dad, Mom and Jojo!!
Lachelle & Loni (love you sis)

Saturday my sisters and I (besides Leesa & Tasha) made the road trip to OGDEN and went to Jami & Kaija's annual Halloween party!! Her party each year is SO MUCH FUN and it seems that each year it gets bigger and bigger!! We had snacks, mingled & watched an AMAZING magic show!! It's fun, because one of Jami's rules is that you MUST dress up!! hehe.. Makes me feel like a kid again! Thanks Jami!! It was a BLAST!!

Loni (Willy Wonka) And Jami (Spider Queen)
Loni & Willy
Laurel as a CAT





Lachelle as a Witch
Lindsay as batwoman
My sweet sisters that came with us!! (Lindsay, Lachelle & Laurel)

My little oompa loompa!! haha... We will need to die his hair green for Halloween!!








Cy and Kaija afterwards at Wingers...

Sunday was my dad's ACTUAL birthday, so Cy and I went to my parents house for awhile to hang out with the birthday boy!



Monday night we had the family party for Mom, dad & Jojo.. It was SO FUN, because my entire family (minus Collin) :( Was there!! James had his daughter, Andelyn here, and she is SO PRECIOUS!! We don't see her as often as we would like, but she is such a sweetie!! She and Cy were playing well for awhile.. Until she decided to bit him! haha.. And then he shook his finger at her and said "NO NO" haha.. Kids are funny!!



Andelyn and Cy wanted to take a ride on Nana.. Cy says "Horsie" haha.. Cy and Andelyn!! How sweet!! Jojo & Sweet MYA!!




I had to post this random pic of Jojo & Cy the other day.. My mom has been watching Cy and she had to go to a dentist appointment, so when I came to pickup Cy at my parents this is what I found... hehe.. It's so precious! I HAD TO take a pic! Jojo - thanks for helping out with Cy!! You are the BEST!! Love you bro!!



One last thing.. We have been going to Timpview Football Games this season to watch Lachelle's boyfriend, Blake McKenzie play.. Anyhow, I couldn't resist posting this precious picture of Cy and Lachelle at one of the games!!


17 comments:

Kim said...

Whoa! Major party animal. Cy as an oompa loompa is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! Is Collin going to be Charlie Bucket? I love it!
ps I am dying to come back to class. I miss it so much. Hopefully life will calm down in Nov. and I can come back...miss you

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! that oompa loompa costume is hilarious! i love it!

Traci said...

I am loving you and Cy's costumes!!! What is Collin going to dress up as?
Cy is so cute in his church clothes too!
Fun at all those parties! Families rock!!!

jenni kaufusi said...

love all the pictures. we need to have another game night next week.

Hayward Family said...

Connie actually MADE Cy's costume! She is SO CREATIVE!!

jill langston kaufusi said...

i love that costume idea! willy wonka and an oompa loompa?? Genius!

Anonymous said...

The oompa loompa wins the best costume ever award!!!! Loni, I love it! I can't wait to see the green hair for halloween.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

I love it!! YOur costumes are so cute. you always take good pictures.

Rachel said...

Loved all the pictures. Cy's costume couldn't be cuter. So creative. You all look great.

Ashley said...

You guys rock. Always doing something fun.

Kassie said...

Hi Loni!! You guys are so cute.. Your Dad is our favorite. We absolutely LOVE him to pieces and were so grateful to have him marry us last month! Hope things are great, and I'm super happy I found you on here!! Cy is adorable... Hope to see you around sometime soon!!

Nesa said...

I absolutely love cy's costume! looks like you guys partied it up and had a blast =)

Nicole said...

I love this post! So many fun pics...

Heidi said...

Ok I'm cracking up over so many of those pics! I can't get over that one with Jojo and Cy. I forgot about it. Ha ha. Have a good Halloween! Love you guys.

Kayla R. said...

LOVE it!!! you guys are so CUTE!!! It was nice seeing you on saturday but I am sad we had to leave so early:( well i love you girl ttyl

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Cy as a oopma loompa is so classic!! I love it!!!

Tauaalo Family said...

I love all the pictures! Your family is so freakin cute! Love the halloween pictures! Are you going to come to game night at Tasha's tomorrow?