Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MYA's BLESSING DAY!!

Mya Loni Tuaileva (Jon & Tasha's daughter) was blessed this past Sunday. The blessing Jon gave her was one of the most beautiful blessing's I have heard!! I know that Jon was lead by the spirit! Cy LOVES his little cousin Mya!! He always likes to kiss her and hug her and even wants to hold her all the time! Every baby we see, he says "MYA" haha.. Mya has such a sweet spirit and brings nothing but JOY to our lives!! We love you SO MUCH, Mya! We are so thankful to have you in our lives!! It was also a special day, because it was the FIRST TIME in a VERY LONG TIME that my entire family was at church together!!







12 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Cute pictures. Your family is so beautiful! Wow!

Jacki said...

Loni,
You have a beautiful family!! Little Mya is stinkin' cute!! I love the picture of Cy holding her..too cute!!

Kayla R. said...

What a beautiful family* love the pic of her and Cy!!! So cute

Ashley said...

Gosh, isn't it great when all your family is together? Cy is getting big. Judging on your 18th month post of Cy, I think it is time to 'get busy' and add to your super cute family!

Anonymous said...

Loni! How gorgeous are these kids?! Love it! It's so nice when the family gets together. It doesn't happen often for us, because Kiki's in Vegas, but when it does..... Goodtimes!! Love you guys!

Leslie said...

She is adorable!! How fun to have the whole family together!

Traci said...

She is a doll! The the 2 tykes together! What a neat experience and to have your whole fam there for it too!

Lachelle said...

Loni!! What a cute blog! Wow! that was a fun day! :) Love you!

Paige Marie said...

OH my gosh!! You guys are so cute! I cant believe how old Cy is now. PS.. how the heck are you?? Whats new?? When are you going to have another baby.. ?? Its about time.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

I love the pictures!!! it was such a great day! Jon did such a good job. I still need to blog about it.

linds jo said...

what a cute fam!!!

Inouyes said...

OMG! Love the flicks CY is growing and Halloween gal yall hit it....Those SAXY tuaileva sistahs:)!
We need to do lunch..gotta eat right?..lol..~!