Monday, October 6, 2008

HUSBAND TAG! :)

Got tagged by Nani.... Here it goes...

1.What is his name? Richard Collin Hayward

2. Who eats more? Collin usually does, but some days it's a tie! ;)

3.Who said "I love you" first? Collin.. I said "Thanks"

4.Who is taller? Serious?

5. Who is smarter? Collin... He married me! ;)

6.Who is more sensitive? Collin - I LOVE IT!!

7.Who does the laundry? Me & Collin.. usually me.. I love my husband, but when he does the laundry he doesn't fold it!! It just SITS THERE all wrinkled and stuff, so I would rather do the laundry so I can fold it asap when it gets out!!

8.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Collin

9.Who pays the bills? Me! I'm a little more organized than Collin.. ok, a LOT more organized!

10.Who cooks more? hmm.. Trick question.. neither one of us cook!!

11.Who is more stubborn? I am. Poor collin! :(

12.Who is first to admit they are wrong? Collin.. Even when he is RIGHT just to "kiss & makeup" He is so sweet!

13.Who has more siblings? Me. 7! Unless you count his half and step.. that would be Collin with 10

14.Who wears the pants in the relationship? Ask Collin. haha..

15.What do you like to do together? EAT OUT! (I'm with you, Nani) Watch movies, sit in bed and veg.. Take drives, play with Cy.

16.Who eats more sweets? That's a hard one.. haha.. NOT!! ME all the way!

17.Guilty pleaures? Football, The Hills & MORE football..

18.How did you meet? We knew each other in High School.. (just friends) and RE-MET at Heritage, where we both worked.

19.Who asked whom out first? Collin asked me to go to IHOP one night after work at about 11:00 p.m.

20.Who kissed who first? He went 75% I went the rest!

21.Who proposed? Collin, on Christmas eve of 2003

22.His best features and qualities? Worthy priesthood holder, AMAZING father, selfless, kind, sensitive, loving, forgiving, spiritual, THOUGHTFUL! I Love You, Collin!!

23. Tag your it - Tasha, Jeanine & Jenni

8 comments:

Kayla R. said...

ha ha love you! yes he is a smart guy for marrying you:) love you girl hope to see ya some time soon:)

Lachelle said...

Cute Lon! I love Collin too!! he's such an amazing brother in law!! We are so very lucky to have him in our family!!

Veronica said...

My favorite is #5, haha

Traci said...

sweet hubby tag. collin is a keeper!

Jobi Niu said...

Could you guys be cuter together?! NOPE.. I miss you SO MUCH! Tasha too. We all need to get together or somethin..

Anonymous said...

You two are fun! I think Collin is pretty great too! Jamie B.

Jeanine said...

Collin is such a good guy...he is smart for marrying you! You are a catch. I will start working on a tag. :)

Nicole said...

You are so cute! Speaking of Collin, I haven't seen him in awhile. Is he still taking classes this semester?