Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

We would like to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Cy's list for Santa this year has been very short.. "Woody and Buzz" is all he says when you ask what he wants for Christmas. I'm pretty sure he will get everything on his list because he has been a very good boy!! C.C.'s list is even shorter!! All she EVER wants is FOOD!!! haha.. Like mother like daughter! I just LOVE the Christmas season! I love to remember Christ birth and what Mary must have gone through. I have so much respect for her! My favorite song this season is "Breathe of Heaven" - I bawl every time I hear it!! I can only imagine what she was thinking carrying the son of God! What an honor!! I'm so grateful for the birth of our savior and for his sacrifice and his example!! I try to live by his example, but I know I have a LOT of work to do.. I would like to do more service, and love more unconditionally.. I would like to remember him ALL YEAR long, and not only in December! ;) That's my goal!

Our family pic with Santa.. We thought we would jump in there this year so that I could hold the baby.. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

15 comments:

Traci said...

Merry Christmas you guys!
Love the family pix with Santa!!! You all look great! Love CC's boots!
WE love Buzz and Woody around here too, how can you not!!
That Santa rox- love his sox!
Love you guys!!

Kim said...

Loved the catch up post! CC is such a little doll. I'm so glad she got Cy's chubby cheeks:)

Amber said...

Cute Santa pic! Love all the photos. I just went through them. Little C.C. is so cute, and Cy looks like a great big brother, and so happy all the time. Love your family.

jamieb said...

Merry Christmas! Hope the kids are really excited and enjoy the day!

weasel said...

I love you...seriously, I never knew what I was missing when I wasn't your friend - you are the best!!! We miss you too...sometime in January, lets get together!!! PS - wasn't this years' Santa ten times better than the last two years...the other guy was such a jerk!

Lachelle said...

Cutest Santa pic I have ever seen!! I love it! :) Love you guys!! you all look so cute!

Lachelle said...

OH! And i love how Cy is not 1 BIT scared of Santa! HAHAHAHA He's just sitting STRAIGHT up like a good boy! LOL! ohhhh My CYBOY...

linds jo said...

what a cute family pic! call me crazy but i think that cute little girlie looks like you loni! you are so lucky...

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Cute santa pciture!! we got in ours too!! Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! They are getting so big! Miss seein you guys! Love You!

Jeanine said...

What a cute picture. Your family is so beautiful. :)

Nicolle said...

Its a miricle, I Found your blog! Ok well finally I sat down at the computer to find it! Ok and we know alot of the same people, we need to discuss!

Nicole said...

What a cute picture! Hope you guys had a good christmas. CC looks beautiful as always.

Bryce and Kelcie said...

Hey Loni! It's Kelcie your cousin:) I just wanted to say hello and give you my blog address, its bryceandkelcie.blogspot.com And tell you that your kids are SO cute! Love you!

Kayla R. said...

LOVE the pic, you guys are sooo cute!!! It was so nice to see you last week, beautiful funeral!