Wednesday, December 9, 2009

OCTOBER 2009

My cousin Jr Reno Mahe got his jersey retired at Brighton High School, so we went to that and he had a little reception beforehand that we got to visit and eat yummy treats at.. Way to go Jun-E!! We are so proud of you! :) We love you!!

Mr. Reno Mahe himself...


Jojo, Collin and Cy..


Jojo, Loni, Reno, Collin and CY..


Nana, Reno and Papa..


Cyboy being "cool".. haha..




C.C.. She was still young, so she didn't really get out of her car seat! ;) Too many people around..


Like father, like son!!...


We had dinner with the Fiefia's afterward at "Simply Sushi" - YUM!! Afu, Cy and Mele..


Had to get one with C.C!!!...


Went to this witch thing with Collin's mom and sisters.. Can't remember the name of it, but it was very cool!! Cy was quite fascinated with all the witches walking around..


C.C. girl.. sleeping..


Cy and Collin.. Cy would not take off that witch hat!! haha..


Cy and Aunty Kenz.. SCARY!!!


Aunty Kenz, Cy and Gramma..


Cyboy and C.C..


Lachelle, Jojo and I went to the "Vedera" Concert and got a pic with the lead singer!! If you haven't heard of them (which I didn't before an episode of the Hills had them at a concert that Audrina was working at).. You should for SURE check them out!! I LOVE the lead singer's (Kristin) voice.. AMAZING!!! My favorite songs are "Satisfy" "Taking chances" and "Loving Ghosts"... Check em out!!


There is a house over by our neighborhood in Lindon that sets up a train for Halloween and Christmas and Collin and Connie took Cy to ride on it and he LOVED IT!!! I guess it was pretty cold, but that didn't stop them.. The theme was "Nightmare before Christmas" - I guess it was pretty cool.. C.C. and I never made it over - too cold!!


One of the waiting rooms..



Cy waiting patiently for his turn on the train..


8 comments:

Unknown said...

How Fun!!! Your little girl is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Looks like an eventful few months. You have a darling little fam and that C.C. is to die for!

Kassie said...

So happy to see you back blogging!! :) You guys have been busy.. you look so great, it's just NOT FAIR!! :) CC is so beautiful, but duh, look at you :) Hope all is well, send our love to your parents and kisses for the kiddies.. LOVE THEM!

Jobi Niu said...

I LOVED your update!!! LOVED the pictures. My gosh, your kids are growin up too fast. They could NOT be cuter!!! :] You look GREAT! I miss you as well. Love ya girl

Anonymous said...

The kids are SO darling! Love you tons!

Jami said...

I love Cy's smile!

Kayla R. said...

Ok i just LOVE CY!! darling pics...HOw FUN!

Nicole said...

That house in Lindon with the train are my cousins! Small world. So sad they aren't doing the polar express this year. CC is looking so big!