WOW, I didn't think missing 3 months of blogging would have so much I need to catch up on!! Who would have thought that having a newborn would take so much time? haha... Get ready for an overflow of posts and pics from the last 3 months of our crazy life.. Starting with SEPTEMBER and the birth of our 2nd child, Cynthia Connie Hayward.
First picture taken with my 2 babies..

Daddy being there every second during her sponge bath to make sure everything goes smoothly.. He wouldn't leave her side! It was so cute..

First day home..


Presents from Uncle Jojo..

First pics with her namesake..


First pics with Grandpa's..
Papa...

Grandpa George..

Grandpa Richard...

First bath...

WO....

Now that feels good..

So content..

And the AFTER hair that won't stick down when her hair is clean!! haha..

I came back to this after my first time away from C.C.. I took a quick trip to Walmart one Sat night and Collin had everything under control.. IT was such a precious snapshot, I couldn't resist!

Ande (Jaymz daughter) came to visit and we had the opportunity to have her over for a few hours so she and Cy could play..
4 comments:
welcome back!! sometimes a break is good from blogging!
i think baby cc looks like cy in the pix of her after her bath with the crazy hair, it's the face not the hair that reminds me of cy.
so heart the one of collin and his 2 chitlens! adorable!
hope you guys are ready for a fun christmas with 2 littles!
we love and miss you guys! i hope to come visit this summer, we shall see!
she's a doll!
life with two is crazy huh?!
Oh how I've missed you, ha ha!! I'm so glad you're back, your kids are freaking cute! Love that you are like me and try to keep baby in carseat and no touchy touchy!!! Lol...is that witch place called Gardener Village?!
welcome back!
too cute!! she has changed so much already!!
Post a Comment