Collin gave C.C. an AMAZING blessing!! I feel so blessed to have such an husband that holds the priesthood and can bless our babies when they need it. Thanks for being so amazing, Collin!! I Love You! Thanks to EVERYONE who came to the blessing!! We love you guys and all your support and love ALWAYS!!
C.C. with her namesake.. Connie and Cindy (Cynthia Connie is C.C.'s name).. We feel so blessed to have our daughter names after these 2 amazing women!! She has a lot to live up to in the name dept..
My side of the fam.. Minus Jojo, Jaymz and Jon :(
Our family of four.. I can't believe we have 2 kids!! CRAZY!!
This is Collin's brothers family.. They have 6!! WOOHOO!! GO DIONE!!
The Morris fam.. Jeremy has been one of Collin's BFF's since High School...
The Tuaileva Clan minus Jon.. I was so sad that Jon couldn't make it! :( He had to work outta town that weekend..
4 Generations..
3 Generations..
The Fiefia Fam.. We are catchin up! ;) Thanks for makin the drive from SLC!! You guys are the BEST!!
Da Aunties.. Minus Leesa and Tasha (they already left, but my sisters LOVE the camera, so we had to take a few more fliccs)..
Cales, George, Collin and C.C.... It was George's birthday on C.C.'s blessing! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!!
The Pinckney Fam.. Hey, where is Joe??
Da other Aunties..
Cy LOVES his baby sister so much!! (TOO much sometimes).. He always wants her to sit right by him on the rocking chair to watch his "shows".. She has figured out how to block her face when he comes around.. haha.. he loves to kiss her, play with her hair (PULL), pinch her cheeks, make her dance, sing songs to her 1 cm from her face, etc.. haha.. It's so cute, but can be a little annoying sometimes. HA!..
THANKSGIVING.. We started out our Thanksgiving day at the Pinckney Home.. We have SO MUCH to be thankful for that I wouldn't even know where to start! Mostly we are thankful for our families and all the love and support they continue to give us!! We are thankful for our health and for the health of our children, and for the Gospel.. I don't know where we would be without it!!
I kinda got a half smile out of her! haha.. This girl smiles and laughs all the time, and the second I get the camera out it STOPS!! I think they KNOW!!
Cyboy and C.C. girl..
C.C. was sleeping, so Cy thought he had to pretend to be asleep!!
George and Gramma "Grape".. Cy calls George's mom "Gramma Grape" because she is the "Great gramma"
Cy and Uncle Cale..
C.C. and her namesake...
And onto the Tuaileva HOME... Yes, we had 2 feasts!!! SO FAT, I know!! haha..Aunty Chelle and C.C...
Aunty Linz and C.C..
Daddy and Cyboy..
C.C. and her other namesake..
Baby C.C.. I was so obsessed with taking pics of her this day!! haha.. If you can't tell..
C.C. and Papa...
Da girls.. Minus Tasha :( Jon and Tasha spent Thanksgiving with her family.. See, they aren't smart like us and get to eat TWICE!! hahaha... Maybe that's why they are both losing weight, and Collin and I are... haha.. NOT losing.
These 2 ladies are a CRACKUP!! This is my gramma and her sister (my aunt Lou, whom I was named after).. They are so fun to be around, and they just have so much fun together!!
My sister Leesa and her husband Shane..
And their kids.. Ashlee, Lexi, Amanda and Austin..
C.C. with Uncle Jojo..
Da boys.. Collin, Jojo And Cy..
Papa goin to town on the leg of the turkey!! haha.. ALOHA!!
My princes...
Aunty Laurel and Cy..
I caught these guys reading a gossip magazine!! haha.. They are all so interested in the celeb life.. Aren't we all a little guilty of that? Or a LOT, in my case!! haha..
RISE AND SHOUT!!! This was a FUN game to take Cy to!!! I'm so glad we decided to take him! Cy had so much fun at this game, and of course WE WON!! WOOHOO!! Sorry J, but your team got the BOOT this day.. This was the last home game (BYU vs UTAH) and we had a BLAST!!!
The trek from the car to the game..
Cyboy with me and Collin..
We got to sit by Aunty Laurel and Aunty Chelle.. Cy is singing the fight song! haha..
The clan.. SO FUN!! It was fun to go on the field after the game and watch Cy run around looking for Cosmo.. haha..
And he found him!! lol.. My dad tracked him down for Cy and told him to come take a pic! Thanks dad.. haha.. No shame! He said "I'm gonna find Cosmo for Cy" and he did!!
Cy and I often go to my parents because Collin works at nights and one day we went there on a Sunday and I came in to this pic.. My dad asleep reading the paper and Cy, of course climbing all over him!! hahaha... Gotta LOVE PAPA!!


4 comments:
She is such a chunk - so cute! I love that Cy is so into her...love your pics too!!!
love the catch up with all the fun pix! so fun to see everyone- Cale looks great!
Your tykes are adorable. glad you get to enjoy them soooo much! give them xoxoxo's from us in CT!!!
That was a post chock full of fun & surprises! Thanks for sharing your family with us!
You such a beautiful family! Congrats girl, C.C. is a doll!!!
Post a Comment